Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!
Keira Knightley & Viggo Mortensen - A Dangerous Method premiere at the Toronto Film Festival, September 10th 2011
I have a few questions.
1. Did Viggo knit that cap? Did he knit it specifically for Keira? Is there a picture somewhere of Cronenberg wearing it? Is this knit work A Dangerous Method’s version of Viggo dancing with Cronenberg & his co-stars during all the A History of Violence premieres?
2. Has Viggo taken up needle-work in his spare time? What language was used to instruct Viggo in his new hobby? I suspect Portuguese or Elvish.
3. Do Viggo & Keira have a vibe? They both have partners, but I don’t care, I think they have a vibe. Do they?
4. What were Fassel doing that night that kept them away from Canada? Did they miss their Cronenberg Cronies? Is it possible to miss anyone when you’re married to Monica Bellucci?
5. If they auctioned off this cap or the Freud doll for charity, would you buy either or both for me?
6. Can I borrow your room key?
Viggo Mortensen & Sean Bean watch as Orlando Bloom twirls his bow menacingly in the air, preparing for the scene.
Viggo Mortensen: “He’s just in the middle of his preparation.”
Sean Bean: “He’s prepared.”
Orlando Bloom: I’m just trying to focus here, I’m trying to get my objectives and my actions right. Just because you don’t even think about anything like that.”
Orlando Bloom comments, “The humans are slightly threatened by the elf.”
Sean Bean: “Is he posing?” (Directed @Orlando Bloom)
Viggo Mortensen: “Comely elf, isn’t he?”
That little banter moment (starts at around 0:50) is pretty much my favourite thing ever. Viggo and Sean teasing banter! Be still my heart!